Of course, I believe that I enjoy motherhood especially because I'm able to experience parenthood with Steve! We are having a blast being parents! I love you, honey! Thanks for the Mother's Day gifts and cards!
Yesterday, we went to Nashville to get refingerprinted for the third time for China. Our family had a wonderful day together! We visited Centennial Park and strolled around the Parthenon and played in a beautiful garden in the grass. This was David's first experience touching and playing in the grass. What fun we had seeing the wonder in his eyes!
Today was another wonderful day! We spent the day at Steve's parents house with Nanny, Grandpa, Aunt Helen, Uncle Mike and Cannon. We were so happy to also see Debbie's cousin, Evelyn and RC, and her daughter Nicole and her two sons. We had dinner together and just spent some great time visiting with family!















No comments:
Post a Comment